Reconnect with nature in style with a luxury glamping stay for two in the Great Smoky Mountains. Hit the trails, dine alfresco, or stargaze from your private deck surrounded by lush forests.
Donation to charity of your choice: $300
Enjoy private modern amenities and daily camp activities, including yoga and campfire s'mores.
Blanketed in ancient Appalachian forests and enchanting mists, the Great Smoky Mountains is one of America's last true wildernesses. Nestled in 182 acres of breathtaking Tennessee backcountry, your luxury glamping tent immerses you in the heart of the Smokies while enveloping you in the comforts of home.
Tucked beneath the sun-dappled canopy, your tranquil safari-inspired oasis features a King-sized bed, hot shower and sink, and flushing toilet. Spoil yourself with organic bath products, trendy West Elm furnishings, and luxe linens throughout. USB outlets let you stay connected while reconnecting with nature.
Start your day with a steaming cup of coffee on your private deck or join in morning yoga amidst the tranquil sounds of nature. Optional outdoor adventures invite you to embrace the great outdoors. Savor upscale seasonal meals with locally sourced on-site dining, nightly bonfires, and complimentary s'mores.
The gateway to Appalachia, your glamping tent lies just 20 minutes from Great Smoky Mountains National Park and the charming town of Gatlinburg. Wander scenic hiking trails with sweeping views then come home to the crackling warmth of your wood-burning stove for another peaceful night beneath the stars.
- Reconnect with the great outdoors in 182 acres of tranquil forest
- Relish home comforts with a King-sized bed, hot shower/sink, and flushing toilet
- Stargaze from your private deck with lounging chairs, wood-burning stove, and firewood included
- Enjoy daily morning yoga, nightly campfires, and complimentary s'mores
- Savor on-site dining with locally-sourced, seasonal meals*
- Discover Great Smoky Mountains National Park and Gatlinburg 20 minutes away
- Benefit from dedicated concierge service and end-to-end travel planning
- Essentials, Bed linens, Patio or balcony, Toiletries, On-site dining (meals are available for purchase on site and not included in the package), Wood-burning stove, Firepit
Complimentary Dining Options Available
- Complimentary coffee and tea featuring teas from Smith Teamaker
- Complimentary afternoon fruit and botanical-infused water
- Complimentary s’mores nightly
Dining Options Available (not included)*
- Café-style dining with seasonal breakfast and dinner items (excluding Moab)
- Housemade grab ‘n go options (sandwiches, salads, parfaits, snacks)
You must travel between April and December. Blackout dates are December 3 - April 3 and July 4th. Subject to availability. Purchaser must book within 12 months of purchase date and travel within 24 months of purchase. Nights must be used during one stay. Primary guest must be at least 25 years of age. If property, activity, or service is no longer available at the requested time of stay, a substitute property, activity, or service of equal or greater value will be provided. The provider is not liable for providing alternative accommodations if the preferred travel dates are unavailable.