Oregon’s Willamette Valley is a true American gem. Boasting more than 500 wineries, world-class Pinot Noir, farm to table culinary experiences, and dramatic views, this little haven is lesser known than the renowned California wine country but the experience is equally as memorable. Surrounded by mountains on three sides, the valley is home to award-winning winemakers and Time Magazine recently named it one of the 2023 World’s Greatest Places for good reason.
Your base to enjoy all that the beautiful area has to offer is a quaint private residence located on a working vineyard in the heart of the Willamette Valley. You’ll spend 4 days and 3 nights in this 3 bedroom (1 king, 1 queen, 1 twin or convertible king), 2 bathroom home that comfortably accommodates 6 guests.
The 1,500+ sq ft vineyard home is surrounded by stretching views of Wine Country hills and vineyards. The bright and spacious living, dining and kitchen spaces feature large windows looking out to vineyards and the fully appointed gourmet kitchen is perfect for enjoying a glass of wine over your own freshly cooked meal. There is a shaded alfresco dining patio with seating for your whole group when you want to enjoy the mild Oregon weather. When not at home, your stay includes a full day wine tour, including lunch.
- Master Bedroom with a King Bed, private bathroom with walk-in shower
- Second Bedroom with a Queen Bed, shared bathroom with walk-in shower
- Third Bedroom with convertible King/Twin beds, shared bathroom with walk-in shower
- Beautiful vineyard home located on a working vineyard in the heart of Oregon’s Wine Country
- Experience includes a full day wine tour for four guests, including lunch. Please note, tasting fees are not included.
- 1,500+ square feet vineyard home surrounded by stretching views of Wine Country hills and vineyards
- Bright and spacious living, dining and kitchen spaces with large windows looking out to vineyards
- Fully appointed gourmet kitchen
- Alfresco dining patio with umbrella and seating for up to six
- 4 days, 3 nights in a private home on a working vineyard in Willamette Valley
- 3 bedrooms (1 king, 1 queen, 1 twin or convertible king), 2 bathrooms accommodate 6 people
- Spacious living areas, gourmet kitchen, and alfresco dining area
- Full day guided wine tour including lunch
Winner has 12 months to book and 24 months to travel, subject to availability. Nights must be used during one stay. Blackout dates include the weeks of July 4th, Labor Day weekend, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and the month of August. Tasting fees are not included. If property, activity, or service is no longer available at the requested time of stay, a substitute property, activity, or service of equal or greater value will be provided. The provider is not liable for providing alternative accommodations if the preferred travel dates are unavailable.