The Caribbean ‘Love City’
Kissed by sugar-white sands and warm, tranquil waters, St. John is a true jewel in the Caribbean Sea. But it’s the sweeping tropics of its National Park that makes this US Virgin Island truly unique – home to spectacular wildlife and vibrant reefs.
Experience unparalleled tranquility with a five-night stay for up to six guests in a luxurious cliffside villa in St. John. Perched in the hills, your luxurious private villa features open-concept living, premier amenities, and a spectacular solar-heated infinity pool that overlooks the mesmerizing waters of Fish Bay.
Benefit from luxury amenities including an air-conditioned gym, a private office, and a fully equipped kitchen. Feel your cares melt away as you sit beneath the pool waterfall’s gentle cascade, or soak in the rejuvenating spa. A small path leads to a romantic gazebo for alfresco meals overlooking the breathtaking bay.
Just five minutes away lies the entrance to the Virgin Islands National Park. Hike the Reef Bay trail, explore the 18th-century sugar mill ruins, or simply relax on the power-white sands with beach essentials provided by the villa for all guests. As the sun sets, return home for an evening of fine dining under the stars as you watch the twinkling lights of distant ships on the water.
- 6 days, 5 nights in a luxurious, private cliffside villa
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms accommodate up to 6 people
- A solar-heated infinity pool that provides endless ocean views
- A six-person poolside spa
- A fully equipped kitchen, an outdoor dining area, a private gym, and an office
- Located conveniently close to Virgin Islands National Park
- Personalized booking and concierge service
- Bedroom 1: King bed with en suite bathroom, a stand-alone shower, and ocean views
- Bedroom 2: King bed with en suite bathroom, a stand-alone shower, and ocean views
- Bedroom 3: King bed with en suite bathroom, a stand-alone shower, ocean views, and a terrace
Winner has 12 months to book and 24 months to use. Subject to availability. Nights must be used during one stay. Primary guest must be at least 25 years of age. If property, activity, or service is no longer available at the requested time of stay, a substitute property, activity, or service of equal or greater value will be provided. Provider is not liable for providing alternative accommodations if the preferred travel dates are unavailable. Travel between April 16th and November 28th with the exception of Thanksgiving week.