Brilliant Turquoise Waters
Gorgeous, recently renovated villa with 3 king bedrooms, each with AC and an ensuite bathroom. Steps above coral reefs and surrounded by the brilliant turquoise waters of Chalk Sound National Park, this villa gives the impression of having stepped onto a luxury houseboat.
Enjoy endless hours of fun and relaxation in the beautiful water which is accessed via the villa deck. Fantastic snorkeling, paddle-boarding, and kayaking are all available, or take a short walk to Taylor Bay and experience one of the best beaches in the world!
Take a refreshing dip in the newly installed outdoor infinity pool with an optional pool heater for the cooler months and evenings (extra cost applies). Once you are ready to head indoors, the villa has ample indoor space for you and your guests to enjoy each other's company as well as a recently updated, open-plan kitchen.
Conveniently located just a 15-minute drive to Grace Bay and the airport, this villa offers a wonderful combination of privacy and quiet, and close access to the best spots on the island.
- 6 days, 5 nights in a luxury villa in Turks and Caicos
- 3 bedrooms accommodate 6 guests
- Private deck ocean access
- Outdoor infinity pool
- Booking and concierge service
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: King bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, air conditioning
The winner has 12 months to book and 24 months to use. Subject to availability. Nights must be used during one stay. Primary guest must be at least 25 years of age. If property, activity, or service is no longer available at the requested time of stay, a substitute property, activity, or service of equal or greater value will be provided. The provider is not liable for providing alternative accommodations if the preferred travel dates are unavailable. Air conditioning charges (market rate + 12% taxes) are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Travel between May 6 - December 15.