Sun and mist blanket the breathtaking backcountry of Tennessee’s Great Smoky Mountains. America’s most-visited National Park, this stunning region stretches over 800 miles of scenic forest, cascading falls, and rugged mountain ranges. Home to a rich diversity of untouched wildlife, it’s also the seat of hundreds of years of Appalachian history.
Discover the Great Smoky Mountains with a 4-night stay for up to 10 guests in a luxury two-story chalet. Nestled in the forests of Pigeon Forge, your home welcomes you with soaring windows and cathedral ceilings that bathe the wood walls in warm, natural light. Rustic furnishings are arranged around a central stone-stacked fireplace, with open-concept living and a ten-seat dining table welcoming large family gatherings.
Wake up to the sound of birdsong from your screened-in porch or sip your morning brew from one of two spacious decks with Adirondack chairs. Just 15 minutes away lies the entrance to Great Smoky Mountain National Park with its rugged beauty and ancient Appalachian trails. Blaze a path through this majestic park with zipline adventures, a hike through Cades Cove, or a picnic by the falls.
On chillier days, enjoy a soak in the chalet’s hot tub as you watch the mesmerizing fall of the changing leaves. A spacious den with a fireplace, pool table, and bar also provides a warm retreat, while three en-suite bedrooms and a sleeper loft offer a cozy nest for the night. No matter the season, a roaring outdoor fire pit welcomes you home from the trails for an evening of hot cocoa or wine under a blanket of stars.
- 5 days, 4 nights in a luxury mountain chalet
- 3 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, and a loft accommodate up to 10
- Stunning views from two decks, a fire pit, and a hot tub
- Spacious den with fireplace, pool table, and bar
- Upscale amenities and onsite laundry
- Dedicated concierge service
- Master bedroom: King bed, screened-in porch access, and en-suite bathroom
- 2nd bedroom: King bed, access to a screened-in porch, and en-suite bathroom
- 3rd bedroom: King bed, access to a screened-in porch, and en-suite bathroom
- Loft Space: Queen Bed and two Twin Beds
The winner has 12 months to book and 24 months to use. Subject to availability. Nights must be used during one stay. Primary guest must be at least 25 years of age. If property, activity, or service is no longer available at the requested time of stay, a substitute property, activity, or service of equal or greater value will be provided. The provider is not liable for providing alternative accommodations if the preferred travel dates are unavailable. Blackout dates are the month of July and the weeks of Christmas and New Year.