Cradle of the Renaissance
Enjoy a week in the buzzing and historical city of Florence while staying at this beautiful and charming apartment. Located in the heart of the city, you will be near renowned museums, cultural sights, markets, and amazing, authentic restaurants. This historical, ground floor apartment comes with all the amenities you could want and is decorated beautifully with hints of its history throughout it.
Enjoy an authentic culinary experience of pizza made and described to you by a local Florence chef, who specializes in pizza making, while enjoying Italian wine and the golden sunset engulfing the charming view of Florence.
Another evening, allow yourself to savor the sights of Florence while listening to stories of the city’s incredible history told to you by a knowledgeable and passionate Italian tour guide.
- 7-night stay for 4 people in a beautiful 2 bedroom/2 bathroom historical apartment in the heart of Florence
- An authentic Italian pizza and wine dinner prepared and served by a local chef
- A guided evening tour of Florence highlighting the history of the city and its main attractions
- Air conditioning and Wi-Fi
- Pre-trip planning and booking assistance
Based on availability, a stay can be reserved anytime during the year with a minimum of 60 days advance notice. The winner has 24 months to use it. May be subject to refundable damage deposit to be paid by package winner; all purchases are non-refundable; packages cannot be resold; air and ground transportation are not included.