Utah’s Recreational Haven
Park City, Utah is a beautiful mountain town just east of Salt Lake City. With world class skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, biking, dining, shopping, and more, it’s no wonder that some of the world’s most affluent people travel to and reside in this stunning area. But Park City offers more than just slopeside activities. It has become a year-round paradise for activities including golfing, horseback riding, fly-fishing, mountain biking, hiking, and rafting. This picturesque nineteenth-century mining town has been shaped into a modern alpine destination worthy of the praise it receives.
Up to 8 guests will reside in a beautiful mountain home for 6 days and 5 nights. The centrally located 3 bed, 3 bath residence is just a few minute drive to Park City’s Historic Main Street and close to the Rail Trail. Set over 2 levels, the home offers 2,635 square feet of comfortable space including a private hot tub and garage parking for 2 cars.
- 6 days, 5 nights in a modern mountain home
- 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms accommodate up to 8
- Central location near historic Main Street
- Private hot tub and 2-car parking
- Dedicated concierge service
- Master bedroom (main level): King-size bed and large windows with mountain views. The en-suite bath has two stone counter sinks, a walk-in closet, a soaking tub, and a separate shower.
- 2nd bedroom (lower level): Queen bed and en-suite bath offer dual stone counter sinks, a walk-in closet, and a separate soaking tub and shower. Take advantage of the mountain views from this room as well.
- 3rd bedroom/bunk room (lower level): Two twins over twin bunk beds and access to a full shared bathroom with a tub/shower combo.
- Half-bathroom on the main level.
The winner has 12 months to book and 24 months to use. Subject to availability. Nights must be used during one stay. Primary guest must be at least 25 years of age. If property, activity, or service is no longer available at the requested time of stay, a substitute property, activity, or service of equal or greater value will be provided. The provider is not liable for providing alternative accommodations if the preferred travel dates are unavailable. Blackout dates are the weeks of Christmas, NYE, Sundance (January 20th-30th), President's Day, and Thanksgiving.