THE HEART OF WINE COUNTRY
Set on four gated and private acres, this gorgeous country estate for six people is situated just three miles from Santa Rosa and provides access within minutes to the heralded wine regions of Sonoma Valley and Napa Valley.
Relax during the day by the salt-water pool with an attached hot tub, and lounge at night by the fire pit while roasting marshmallows. Nightly sunsets are spectacular, as are the sweeping views of the valley and neighboring horse farms. Decorated with a rustic yet modern aesthetic, the private estate is encompassed by olive trees, lavender, fruit trees and succulents.
Treat yourself to a delightful experience of winery-hopping in an adorable vintage VW van. Taste some of the best wine in Sonoma while appreciating the stunning scenery. Then, enjoy a guided shopping excursion for sumptuous fruits, vegetables and more from the Sonoma Farmer’s Market for a flavorsome meal prepared for you by a local foodie.
- 4 nights, 3 days in a Sonoma County hillside estate in the heart of wine country
- 3 beds, 3.5 baths accommodate up to 6 people
- A vintage VW winery excursion
- A guided shopping exprience at Sonoma Farmer's Market
- Mouth-watering meals including dessert and wine prepared by a local foodie
- Personalized booking and concierge service
A stay can be reserved, based on availability, anytime during the year with a minimum of 60 days advance notice. The winner has 24 months to use it. May be subject to refundable damage deposit to be paid by package winner; all purchases are non-refundable; packages cannot be resold; air and ground transportation are not included.