The Land of Mermaids
Sorrento is known as the Land of Mermaids and well as The Land of Colors. For all who are lucky enough to visit, Sorrento quickly becomes the Land of Perfect Vacationing. This picturesque town is famed for its sea cliffs, blue waters and beautiful citrus groves.
Whether you’re passionate about diving, fishing, hiking, beaching, or dining, this little paradise sits 55 meters above the sea overlooking the south side of the Bay of Naples. A true hidden gem, Sorrento gives visitors a laid-back environment full of beaches, ocean views, and charming architecture.
Your Italian residence is modern, yet traditional, offering guests 1,300 square feet of outdoor space featuring an infinity pool with stunning views, a fully equipped kitchen, ample dining areas, a Jacuzzi, a steam room, and a chromotherapy shower. Just 15 minutes from the town center, it’s the perfect location to escape the hustle and bustle while being close to anything you and your guests may desire.
Get the full Amalfi Coast experience with a two-hour private boat cruise departing from Sorrento or Positano. Cruise the beautiful shoreline as the sun goes down with a glass of prosecco or aperitif in your hand. Buon Viaggio!
- 7 nights, 6 days in a cliffside villa
- 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms accommodate up to 10 people
- A rooftop pool with ocean views
- A fully equipped kitchen and ample dining areas
- A Jacuzzi, a steam room, and a chromotherapy shower
- A 2-hour boat cruise for all guests
- Personalized booking and concierge service
- Bedroom 1: First-floor queen bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: First-floor queen bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: First-floor queen bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4: First-floor twin bedroom (ideal for children) with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 5: Ground floor queen bedroom with private bathroom
Winner has 12 months to book and 24 months to use. Subject to availability. Nights must be used during one stay. Primary guest must be at least 25 years of age. If property, activity, or service is no longer available at the requested time of stay, a substitute property, activity, or service of equal or greater value will be provided. Provider is not liable for providing alternative accommodations if the preferred travel dates are unavailable. Travel between April 2nd and October 28th.