Exclusive Wine Experience
This superbly renovated 18th century chateau is set in a private 25 acre park in the heart of the Champagne countryside. The castle, which is 6,548 sq. ft., accommodates 10 guests amidst surroundings of splendor and luxury, with every detail being held to the highest standards of taste and comfort. Two dining rooms and two living rooms ensure ample space for daily activities, and each bedroom has an en suite bathroom. There is a heated pool, hot tub and sauna, and bicycles are provided so guests can explore the splendid park and manicured gardens. The trip from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to the Chateau is a stunning 3 hour drive.
- 7-night stay for 10 people in an 18th-century chateau in Champagne
- Visit Epernay, the Champagne capital of the world, and walk down the Avenue de Champagne, a UNESCO World Heritage site and home to Pol Roger, Veuve Cliquot, Moët & Chandon
- Take a guided tour of the famous Moët & Chandon Champagne House
- Enjoy sommelier-led tastings of Dom Perignon and Grand Vintage Champagnes in the cellars of Moët & Chandon
- Pre-trip planning and booking assistance
A stay can be reserved, based on availability, anytime during the year with a minimum of 60 days advance notice. The winner has 24 months to use. All purchases are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. May be subject to a refundable damage deposit to be paid by the winner. Packages cannot be resold. In the event that this property is not available, a substitute of equal quality will be provided. Air and ground transportation are not included unless where specified.