History & Luxury Combined
Experience true luxury in the tower wing of this stunningly picturesque chateau located in Normandy, France. The property is endlessly charming, with a private tennis court, elevator, 14 acres of manicured gardens, and a pond. Lucky guests may even get the chance to meet local celebrity, Lorenza the swan!
You will be a couple of miles from the beaches of Normandy where you can explore World War II sites such as Omaha Beach, where D-Day took place, or simply relax, enjoy the ocean, and experience “la belle vie”! Day trips include a visit to Mont-Saint-Michel, an ancient abbey that is one of the most stunning sights in France, and the medieval city of Bayeux, where the famous tapestry celebrates the French victory over the English in 1066.
- 7-night stay in the tower wing of a stunning 16th-century chateau in Normandy
- 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms accommodate 10 people
- One private chef traditional French dinner for 10 in the chateau
- Fully stocked kitchen upon arrival
- Case of local wine delivered upon arrival
- Pre-trip planning and booking assistance
Based on availability, a stay can be reserved anytime during the year with a minimum of 60 days advance notice. The winner has 24 months to use it. All purchases are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. May be subject to a refundable damage deposit to be paid by the winner. Packages cannot be resold. In the event that this property is not available, a substitute of equal quality will be provided. Air and ground transportation are not included unless where specified.