Historic Center of Florence
This spectacular apartment is located on the first floor of a beautiful palace, built in the 1470’s, in the historic center of Florence. Decorated with antiques, works of art and 18th century frescoes, this spacious apartment has been modernized to a very high standard, ensuring an unforgettable base from which to explore the wonders of Florence. Major city attractions such as the Ponte Vecchio, the Duomo and the Boboli Gardens are a short walk away.
Enjoy a full-day tour of Pisa, Siena, and San Gimignano with an authentic Italian lunch at a Tuscan winery. Round out your Italian adventure with a private, chef-prepared dinner prepared and served in the comfort of the apartment by a talented local chef. This is sure to be the epitome of Italian luxury and culture!
- 7-night stay for 6 people in a stunning 4 bedroom/5 bathroom palace apartment in Florence
- Full-day tour of Pisa, Siena, and San Gimignano with an authentic Italian lunch at a Tuscan winery
- One private, chef-prepared traditional Italian dinner for 8 in the apartment
- Walking distance to major city attractions
- Pre-trip planning and booking assistance
A stay can be reserved, based on availability, anytime during the year with a minimum of 60 days advance notice. The winner has 24 months to use it. Air and ground transportation are not included except where specified.