Authentic French Charm
The region of Provence sits in southeastern France, nestled between the Rhone, Italy, and the Mediterranean Sea. The charming area is known for picturesque landscapes, lavender fields, renowned wines, charming villages, and untouched nature. Both locals and tourists visit Provence for a traditional French escape in a relaxed and stunning atmosphere.
Your accommodation for your week in French paradise is a beautifully restored Provencal farmhouse property, located in a small hamlet between Cavaillon and Coustellet in Luberon, Provence. Luberon is a great base for experiencing Provence as you’re close to the famous towns of Gordes and Apt, but also close to city Avignon and town Saint-Remy. Marseilles airport is also less than an hour away.
The property is at the border of the "Golden Triangle" of the Luberon National Park. Within 2 minutes' walking distance you will find small shops (grocery, baker, butcher, BIO fruit and vegetables, and a hairdresser) in the village and then larger supermarkets located in nearby Coustellet and Cavaillon.
The property includes a main house and guest house, the bedrooms are split between the two buildings. Beautifully renovated, the indoor areas of the home offer a nice combination of comfort, space, and sophistication. The living areas on the ground floor are wide, bright, and elegant. The large windows throughout the house offer a peaceful feeling of openness. The original beams have been restored to stay authentic to the home’s history as a farmhouse and local stone has been used in the restoration.
Outdoors, the courtyard has a covered terrace featuring an outdoor kitchen and dining area, perfect for summer dining. Going through an arch under the courtyard-covered terrace there is access to the garden, planted with different varieties of roses. Near the pool, there is a covered area with a bar and ping-pong table, sun chairs, and a WC with a shower.
- 7-night stay (Saturday to Saturday) for 10 people
- 5 bedroom, 5 en suite bathroom farmhouse property
- Welcome basket with wine bottles, Nespresso coffee, and water bottles (still & sparkling)
- Pool and garden maintenance and weekly housekeeping on Wednesday
- Booking and concierge service
- Bedroom Configuration of Main House:
- Floor 1, bedroom 1: Queen size bed with en suite bathroom
- Floor 1, bedroom 2: Two single beds or one king with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom Configuration of Guest House:
- Floor 0, bedroom 3: King-size bed with en suite bathroom and direct access to the courtyard
- Floor 1, bedroom 4: Two single beds or one king with en suite bathroom
- Floor 1, bedroom 5: Two single beds or one king with en suite bathroom
The winner has 12 months to book and 24 months to use. Subject to availability. Blackout dates are June 29th - August 29th plus Christmas and New Years weeks. Nights must be used during one stay. Primary guest must be at least 25 years of age. If property, activity, or service is no longer available at the requested time of stay, a substitute property, activity, or service of equal or greater value will be provided. The provider is not liable for providing alternative accommodations if the preferred travel dates are unavailable.