Spend an idyllic week in a beautifully restored house in a tranquil village in this peaceful rural region.
Burgundy is rich in history, culture and natural beauty, and many fascinating and beautiful sites are within an easy drive, including the medieval towns of Dijon and Beaune, the 12th century Fontenay Abbey, and numerous castles and picturesque villages. You are very well located for exploring the famous vineyards of the area, since you can tour the wine roads of Beaune and the Cote de Nuits to the south and the region of Champagne a few miles to the north of the house. Of course, you may wish to spend your days relaxing at the house, cooking a fine dinner and watching the star-studded night sky. Maison Valois is a charming stone-built village house that has architectural characteristics typical of this part of Burgundy. Located in a private gated courtyard on a quiet village street, the house has a large living room with a wood stove, a dining area that looks across the fields and vineyards, and a large garden where you can dine al fresco and enjoy the spectacular views. Recent renovations and updated decor will make your stay memorable while you relax in this spacious and comfortable Burgundy country house!
Indulge in a diverse and exceptional dinner at the restaurant of Chef Takashi Kinoshita, Michelin-starred chef. The restaurant is located at a short 10 minute drive from Maison Valois.
Your vacation will be off to a bubbly start as you arrive at Maison Valois to find a case of local wine waiting for you. The wine of this area of Burgundy is Cremant, a light and sparkling wine that is very similar to Champagne, its sister region a few miles to the north.
- 7 nights stay for 8 people in Burgundy, France
- Dinner for 8 people at Michelin-starred restaurant
- Case of local wine delivered to the house
- Personalized booking and concierge service
- The house is located in a village that is 10 minutes drive from the market town of Chatillon sur Seine.
- 3.5 hour drive from Paris.
- There is air conditioning in each of the bedrooms. The house is made of thick limestone, so it stays pleasantly cool in the heat.
- The master bedroom has a King size bed with ensuite bathroom. The two other upstairs bedrooms share a large bathroom, one with a Queen and the 2nd with 2 Queens which can convert to a king. The fourth bedroom has a King size bed and is downstairs and has a bathroom next to it (though not en suite).
Travel to be made within 24 months of date of Gala
• Must be booked a minimum of 60 days in advance
• Reservations are subject to availability
• Package can be sold multiple times
• All purchases are non-refundable
• May be subject to a refundable damage deposit to be paid by winner
• Packages cannot be resold
• In the event that this property is not available, a substitute of equal quality will be provided
• Air and ground transportation are not included unless where specified