The lodge is located in the foothills of the Andes Mountains, in the northern Patagonian Lake district. You will have the opportunity to experience the authenticity of a traditional, working cattle ranch. It will take you back in time, as it is one of the few left of its grandeur that is still operating in Argentina.
The ranch is surrounded by the Collón Cura and Caleufu Rivers, two of the top 5 fly fishing rivers of Patagonia and more sought-after rivers of the world. This private property is comprised of almost 200,000 acres, with rolling hills, a stream that runs through the valley, and a jaw-dropping landscape like none other.
Patagonia, Argentina is considered by most anglers to be one of the world's finest flyfishing destinations. Trout fishing season runs from early November through the end of May. You will fish the famous Collón Cura River, one of the best mountain waterways for fly-casting in Argentina. Due to the vastness of the property, it encompasses almost half of the Collón Cura, providing private access to 19 miles of this beautiful river. The Collón Cura River runs due east toward the Atlantic ocean through the flat steppes of the eastern side of the Andes mountains, lending warmer water conditions, making the Collon Cura one of the most populated trout rivers in the system. The river banks are lined with willows, rosehip bushes and volcanic rock.
The average trout size is 16 inches, and it is not uncommon to catch trout over 22 inches!
- All fishing (2 anglers to 1 guide),
- 3 full days fishing and half day option (depending on flight schedules)
- 4 overnight lodge accommodations (double occupancy)
- All meals, wine, beer, and spirits – full, open bar
- Professional guide service for each fishing trip
- Complimentary WiFi
- Ground transfers to and from the fishing lodge and San Martin de Los Andes (CPC) Airport.
1. We suggest booking trip within 45 days of purchase to ensure best dates.
2. Trip has a validity of 1 year from purchase date at auction event. After 1 year, this trip will not be valid for use. Provider cannot assume any responsibility for a trip not taken within 1 year.
3. Once trip dates are confirmed, incurred fees for trip cancellation or date changes will be buyer’s responsibility. Multiple trips purchased in the same auction event must be taken on separate dates.
4. Airfare is not included in the trip.
5. Trips are non-transferrable (to be used at other provider lodges or to other guests or organizations).
6. Flyfishing gear, flies & leaders not included ($40/day per angler); Fishing License not included (approx.$35/day or $125/week per angler – subject to current flora & fauna dept. rates).
7. Any extracurricular activities, hotels, city tours, transportation in other cities of travel, etc. are not included in trip price but can be arranged by provider for an additional rate.
8. Gratuities are not included. Suggested gratuities $100-$150 a boat per day
9. Up charge for single guide (subject to Availability)
10. Phone calls, Laundry Service and any other items or services of a strictly personal nature are not included in trip price.
11. Baggage overweight charges, and travel, personal or baggage insurance must be purchased separately.
12. Hotel stays and transfers in Buenos Aires or any other city of travel are not included in trip package.
* Trip is for 2 anglers based on double occupancy. There is a $145 a night surcharge for private room (subject to availability)
* Additional anglers may be added to the trip at retail price, after auction purchase.
Travel Dates: November through April for trips purchased through auction event.