Play Winemaker for a Day in Famous Napa Valley
Wine lovers flock from all over North America to the Blending Room at Raymond Vineyards, located in the heart of Napa Valley, to try their hand at becoming a true winemaker.
Donation to the charity of your choice: $300
For one day, this is your chance to receive a first-hand lesson on the art of winemaking from those who are skilled at this master craft. Not only will you get to taste wine that you've helped blend to perfection, but you'll also be able to take home a bottle with a custom label to share with family or friends.
Located in the heart of wine country, The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is an award-winning hotel with beautifully appointed furnishings. It is a AAA four-star rated diamond hotel that boasts the Michelin award-winning restaurant, Santé.
If that wasn't enough, it is also home to one of the top 100 spa destinations in the world. Need any more convincing?
- 2-Night stay at The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa for 2
- The Winemaker for a Day Experience at the Raymond Vineyards
- Learn the art of winemaking with your very own blended red wine creation
- 4-hour chauffeured town car for transport to and from the winemaker experience
- A personalized bottle of wine made during the experience with a custom label
- Daily breakfast for 2
- Personalized booking and concierge service
Travel needs to be booked within 12 months and traveled within 24 months. Travel must be booked at least 60 days in advance and reservations are subject to availability. All certificates should be handled with care as they are the same as cash and non-refundable. Travel packages cannot be resold. Blackout dates are the weeks of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year.