America’s Premier Tennis
The United States Open Tennis Championships is a hardcourt tennis tournament which is the modern iteration of one of the oldest tennis championships in the world, the U.S. National Championship, for which men’s singles was first contested in 1881.
Since 1987, the US Open has been chronologically the fourth and final tennis major comprising the Grand Slam each year; the other three are the Australian Open, French Open, and Wimbledon. The US Open has grown from an exclusive entertainment event for high society to a championship for more than 600 male and female professional players who, as of 2019, competed for total prize money topping $57 million the richest purse in tennis history.
- Promenade Seating to the Women’s Singles Finals in September 2024 for (2)
- Promenade Seating to the Men’s Singles Finals in September 2024 for (2)
- 3 Night Stay in New York at a Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, Sheraton, or similar for (2)
- This Package Can Only Be Used in Events Before July 15th, 2024
- Personalized booking and concierge service
Travel must be booked a minimum of 60 days in advance and reservations are subject to availability. All certificates should be handled with care as they are the same as cash and non-refundable. Auction packages cannot be resold. Must be used for specified dates.